Tuesday 12 May 2009

Back in town

Been back in Aberdeen for a week now and I'm already repacking my training stuff to head down to Stirling to see my coach and do some training.

It's been over 5 months since we last saw each other and, even though the Internet/mobile phones are great things, it will be nice to speak face to face again. Sometimes it gets hard to do the hard sets without a helpful slap across the head ... though I don't often admit it!

Was a tiring week last week with racing on the Sunday followed by 2 full days of travelling and then the adjustment of arriving back in Scotland. Think a few knocks that I picked up in my crash a few weeks back came to the surface too adding to any fatigue but as of yesterday I was back on track and am looking forward to my train ride down to see Blair this afternoon,

Will keep you updated on any fun training I do this week!

Mike

No comments: