Tuesday 5 August 2008

Whistler

Hey guys


finally arrived in Whistler last night, an ill fated trip with lots of complications that I won't go into, lets just say I'm glad to be in my own bed and out training in the mountain sun.


Got just under two weeks until the Canadian Championships so starting to sharpen up the swim skills and make sure I'm on form for the big race, looking forward to racing the canadians in their own backyard again.


Just back from the pool this morning and will do some core work and a steady ride this afternoon, will also be heading to the lake for some sunbathing (going to be 88 degree F today) and a few km's of open water fun.


Also bought some new trainers yesterday :-D finally got fed up with my Asics so am trying out the super light "Adidas Supernova 7" 's, here's a picture and I'll let you know how they go


Train Hard


Mike

No comments: