Monday 9 March 2009

Cold

Just in case you didn't believe me about the temperature yesterday...

(this morning in Vancouver)



I would also like to say thanks to my friends at Speed Theory (www.speedtheory.ca) for yesterday, they helped me with all my bike needs running up to the race and continue to help me out almost every day. Also during the race yesterday I ran in my new running shoes for the season, Newtons, I raced in the 9.2 Ounce Men's Neutral Racer and they are ridiculously light. Made running off the bike a lot easier when it feels like there is nothing holding you down. The only store here in town who stocks them is forerunners (http://www.forerunners.ca/) and I'd say just go in and try a pair on...they're good.



Thanks again for all the support yesterday!

Mike

No comments: